AMA Project – Environmental Mobilization
Since 2010, AMA Project promotes environmental actions in the regions where Petropolis Group operates: Petropolis, Teresopolis (RJ), Boituva (SP), Rondonopolis (MT), Alagoinhas (BA) e Itapissuma (PE). Over 1 million tree seedlings planted to protect native species and an Environmental Education Program for children from public schools, in partnership with the renowned Chico Mendes Institute.
- Flora Conservation and Reforestation;
- Water Resources Conservation;
- Reducing the Negative Impact of Waste on People;
- Integration and Environmental Education.
- Thousands of tons of CO2 captured;
- Retention of billions of liters of water per year;
- Large-scale ecological restoration of the Atlantic Forest.
- 48,221 trees in Boituva
- 392,075 trees in Petropolis
- 536,945 trees in Teresopolis
- 113,492 trees in Rondonopolis
- 26,012 trees in Alagoinhas
- 20,242 trees in Itapissuma
Environmental education program
- By 2016 3,600 students attended the program;
- 482 educational trails.